Newborn, Practice guide, Student companion
Cloherty and Stark`s Manual has been our bedside guide through our pediatrics and neonatal training across Asia and for most of the students and practicing doctors across the world. Care of a healthy and sick newborn from antenatal period through to follow up after discharge is comprehensively covered. The book is focused on clinical aspects of diagnosis and treatment and still manages to discuss applied physiology and pathology in context. The credibility of the book makes it the first name every pediatric teacher and student seeks and the last word for even legal aspects on standards of care.
• Comprehensive manual on newborn care – antenatal, healthy newborn, sick neonate, advances in care, follow up, and subspecialties
• Diagnosis and treatment of common and uncommon neonatal diseases
• Procedures in intensive care
• Relevant physiology and pathology
• Asian adaptation – relevant epidemiology, resource specific approach