Blueprints Family Medicine provides a complete, yet succinct review of the key concepts and topics that students need to know for a four- to six-week family medicine clerkship. With its concise, well-organized format, it serves as an ideal rapid reference for day-to-day patient care as well as subject examinations and board review.
- Updates throughout reflect the most current treatment and management strategies.
- A new section covers the 25 drugs most commonly prescribed in the primary care setting.
- Case vignettes demonstrate clinical applications.
- 100 USMLE-style review questions, with full explanations, facilitate exam preparation.
- Key Points at the end of each chapter summarize important information.
- Clinical boxes highlight clinical manifestations, differential diagnoses, and treatment options.
- A helpful appendix provides easy access to evidence-based resources.