Textbook of Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis and Oral Radiology 2nd
Targeted mainly at UG students of Dentistry, this book is a comprehensive text on oral medicine, diagnosis and radiological aspects of various orofacial diseases and oral manifestations of systemic disorders. It would also cater to the needs of PG students and dental practitioners as a useful reference book.
- Only book available in market providing oral medicine, oral diagnosis and oral radiology in one volume along with updated references.
- A multi-authored book with more than 60 authors from various dental colleges all over India and from countries like USA, England, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Nigeria
- Includes chapters on specialized imaging techniques, Implant imaging and CBCT
- Includes companion website containing 5 additional chs and updated references for additional study
- Basics of Radiation Physics
- Radiation Biology
- Radiographic Films and Accessories
- Radiographic Techniques
- Latent Image Formation
- Processing of Radiographic Films
- Radiographic Faults
- Intraoral Radiographic Anatomical Landmarks
- Extraoral Radiographic Landmarks
- Site Selection, Evaluation and Imaging for Dental Implants