This trusted, three-volume resource covers the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of surgical procedures performed today.
- NEW! Full color design provides a more vivid depiction of pathologies, concepts, and procedures.
- NEW! Expert Consult website includes all of the chapters from the print text plus "classic" online-only chapters and an expanded image collection, references linked to PubMed, and periodic content updates.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and reorganized content reflects current information and advances in OMS.
- NEW! New chapters on implants and orthognathic surgery cover the two areas where oral and maxillofacial surgeons have been expanding their practice.
- NEW! Digital formats are offered in addition to the traditional print text and provide on-the-go access via mobile tablets and smart phones.