Contains updated and revised thoroughly the sections on cardiology, nephrology, neurology and respiratory system
• A student-friendly book
• Provides a solid understanding of the pathophysiology of diseases
• Helps in the development of strong clinical approach of common clinical syndromes
• Boosts up your confidence in the management of diseases of various organ systems
• Covers all the aspects of medicine that are pertinent for undergraduate medical students
• Contains simple, lucid approach with many flowcharts and line diagrams depicting all the essential points of internal medicine
• Includes plenty of radiologic images and electrocardiograms for an easy understanding of the concepts
• Adds new chapters on general physical examination and examination of different systems like neurology, respiratory, gastrointestinal, etc.
• Primarily meant for effective and meaningful guidance in theoretical examination on medicine, but also serves as a useful companion in clinical practice.